Children's Ministry Activities Registration
attention: important new information!!!
Before registering your child for our Children's Ministry Activities, please be sure to read the following statement regarding arrival and dismissal procedures.
To prioritize your child's health and safety, we are implementing new arrival and dismissal procedures.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME:
If you or your child have not been feeling well, or you know that you have been in close proximity to someone who is sick, please stay home. Please feel free to message one of the leaders to let us know if your child will be absent. We will miss your child greatly and will be praying for a speedy recovery so they can return to us quickly!
- As you arrive, walk your child to the gym glass doors. There are a lot of moving vehicles in the parking lot at arrival time, so for their safety, there will be no parking lot drop-offs.
- Each child will have their temperature checked before entering the building. Temperatures greater than 100 degrees or over will be considered ill and sent home to recuperate.
- To minimize social interactions we are asking parents to not walk the children to class. We will have leaders helping your precious kiddos get to where they need to be!
DISMISSAL: Due to the crowding seen in the upstairs hall at dismissal time, and to help with social distancing, we have created the following new dismissal procedure.
- At the end of Praise Time, if your child does not attend GA's, RA's or Mission Friends, they will be brought to the gym, by a leader for pick up at 7 pm.
- At the end of GA's & RA's, kids will be brought to the gym, by a leader, for pick up at 8 pm. Mission Friends will be picked up from their classroom at 8 pm.
- Children will not be allowed to go to the parking lot unattended. A parent/guardian must come inside the building to pick up the children.
Thank you for your cooperation with these new routines. Our goal, as always, is to keep our children healthy and safe, while having a lot of fun learning about our Great God!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Charisa Johnson, Children's Ministry Coordinator, at the church office:(979)798-2340.
Description of our Children's Activities:
Praise Time! is a fun time of singing & music activities for all kids! They meet on Wednesday nights from 6-7 pm during the school year.
GA's, RA's & Mission Friends are children's mission groups where the kids learn about missions in a variety of ways. GA's is for girls, 1st-6th grades, RA's is for boys, 1st-6th grades & Mission Friends is for kids PreK-4 through Kindergarten. They meet on Wednesday nights from 7-8 pm during the school year. If your child goes to Praise Time, we will transfer them to their mission group when it is over.
Prodigy X is an amazing time where kids learn about different ways that God has gifted them and where they can explore and experiment in those areas. They meet on Sunday nights from 5-7 pm during the school year.
Click the button below to register your child for our Children's Ministry Activities.