Children's Ministry Activities Registration
attention: important information!!!
FBC, Brazoria Children's Ministry Activities are for children in grades Pre-K4 -6th grade. Pre-K4 children must be 4 years old before September 1st, 2022. There is no cost for your children to participate in the Children's Ministry Activities at FBC, Brazoria. Please make sure to read the following statement.
FBC, Brazoria Health & Safety Statement
Your child’s health and safety are important to us. During our children's activities, we will be adding some extra sanitation procedures to maximize everyone's safety. Hand-sanitizing stations will be set up throughout the buildings and we will remind children to use good hygiene practices as much as possible. Our classes will also include many hands-on activities and interactive games, so social distancing will not be possible and masks will be optional. We kindly ask if anyone in your house is sick or if you have been around a confirmed Covid case, that you do not attend your class that week. We love your children and will do our best to keep them safe, while also keeping them excited and actively learning from God’s word.
Before registering your child for our Children's Ministry Activities, please be sure to read the following statement regarding arrival and dismissal procedures.
To prioritize your child's health and safety, we are continuing our arrival and dismissal procedures that were implemented last year.
BEFORE YOU LEAVE HOME:
If you or your child have not been feeling well, or you know that you have been in close proximity to someone who is sick, please stay home. Please feel free to message one of the leaders to let us know if your child will be absent. We will miss your child greatly and will be praying for a speedy recovery so they can return to us quickly!
- As you arrive, walk your child to the gym glass doors. There are a lot of moving vehicles in the parking lot at arrival time, so for their safety, there will be no parking lot drop-offs.
- To minimize social interactions we are asking parents to not walk the children to class. We will have leaders helping your precious kiddos get to where they need to be!
DISMISSAL: Due to the crowding seen in the upstairs hall at dismissal time, and to help with social distancing, we have created the following new dismissal procedure.
- At the end of Praise Time, if your child does not attend GA's, RA's or Mission Friends, they will be brought to the gym, by a leader, for pick up at 7 pm.
- At the end of GA's & RA's, kids will be brought to the gym, by a leader, for pick up at 8 pm. Mission Friends will be picked up from their classroom at 8 pm.
- Children will not be allowed to go to the parking lot unattended. A parent/guardian must come inside the building to pick up the children.
Thank you for your cooperation with these new routines. Our goal, as always, is to keep our children healthy and safe, while having a lot of fun learning about our Great God!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Charisa Johnson, Children's Ministry Coordinator, at the church office:(979)798-2340.
Description of our Children's Activities:
Praise Time! is a fun time of singing & music activities for all kids Pre-K4 - 6th grade! They meet on Wednesday nights from 6-7 pm during the school year.
GA's, RA's & Mission Friends are children's mission groups where the kids learn about missions in a variety of ways. GA's is for girls, 1st-6th grades, RA's is for boys, 1st-6th grades & Mission Friends is for kids PreK-4 through Kindergarten. They meet on Wednesday nights from 7-8 pm during the school year. If your child goes to Praise Time, we will transfer them to their mission group when it is over.
Prodigy X is an amazing time where kids Pre-K4 - 6th grades learn about different ways that God has gifted them and where they can explore and experiment in those areas. They meet on Sunday nights from 5-7 pm during the school year.
Click the button below to register your child for our Children's Ministry Activities.